30 minutes prep, 40 in the oven at 450°
Tip from Pasta Jay himself: Start by warming up your Pasta Jay’s Classic Marinara in a large pot. This ensures your Lasagna will cook a lot faster and more evenly.
2 Jars of Pasta Jay’s Classic Marinara
6 dry pasta sheets or fresh pasta sheets
18 oz. of ricotta cheese
12 oz. ground beef
1 ½ cups of mozzarella
- Pre-heat your oven to 450°.
- Start off by boiling your lasagna sheets as per the box instructions. (If using fresh pasta sheets, no cooking required)
- Place ground beef in a medium-large non-stick pan, over a medium-high heat. Breaking up the ground beef into equal size pieces as it cooks. You’re looking for your meat to brown in color.
- Layer out your pre-heated Pasta Jay’s Classic Marinara along the oven safe baking dish, spread out evenly.
- Layer your fresh or boiled lasagna sheets and add ricotta cheese across the pasta sheets. Sprinkle ground beef on top of the ricotta cheese, top with mozzarella and paramigiana and more Pasta Jay’s Classic Marinara. (This is one layer)
- Top with another layer of lasagna sheets, and speared out ricotta cheese evenly across. Sprinkle ground beef, mozzarella and parmigiana cheese. Ladle marinara across cheese.
- Repeat one more layer and top with foil.
- Bake at 450° for about 40 minutes.
- Remove foil and let cheese brown.
- Serve and top with Pasta Jay’s Marinara to your liking and enjoy!